Affordable Plumbing Repairs in Houma & Thibodaux
Plumbing problems are a major inconvenience, especially when you are forced to stop using a plumbing fixture or turn off your water flow entirely. Leaks or overflows also pose the risk of serious damage to other parts of your home.
Here are some of the most common problems our plumbers are called to handle:
- Poor water quality: Discolored, metallic smelling water takes all the pleasure out of drinking and bathing. Solve the problem with water filtration services from Doug’s.
- No hot water: Cold showers are not a good way to start your day! Whether it needs a tune-up or complete replacement, Doug’s is here to get your hot water back online.
- Clogged drains: Did you know that common drain cleaners like Drano can severely damage your pipes? If your drain is backed up, call in the pros for a safe fix.
- Clogged toilets: Even items that are marketed as flushable may not be. Call a plumber immediately if your toilet is clogged or not flushing properly to prevent further damage.
- Leaky faucets: Leaky faucets are often annoying and water-wasting, but the problem may seem so small that you put it off. Not repairing a leaky faucet could actually waste hundreds of gallons of water per year.
- Leaky pipes: If your water bills are skyrocketing, a leaky pipe may be to blame. Our experts can find and repair leaks no matter where they are in your plumbing system.
Expert Installations & Replacements
In addition to our emergency repair services, we also install a wide range of plumbing fixtures. Whether you’re looking to install a completely new plumbing connection for added convenience or are looking to modernize your home by replacing older sinks, toilets, or other fixtures, we can help.
Below are some of our most frequently completed installations:
- Garbage Disposals
- Washing Machines
- Water Heaters
- Laundry Scrubber