2018 Oldest Furnace Contest
Doug’s is Happy to Announce the Launch of our “Oldest Furnace Unit” Contest
Is your heating unit or furnace ready to die? Are you ready or thinking about replacing your “old” comfort system in the near future? Do you live within Doug’s service area of New Orleans, Houma, Morgan City, Prairieville, Thibodaux and the surrounding areas? If you answered yes (we’ll you don’t even have to answer yes to enter) then we have the contest for you!
We are looking to give-away a comfort system to the most deserving person or family with the oldest heating system in our area.
Could you be the lucky homeowner in the New Orleans, Thibodaux, Morgan City, Prairieville, and Houma area?
The winner will be the home with the oldest furnace or heating system submitted according to objective information (e.g., the manufacturer’s nameplate date code), installation or sale paperwork provided by the homeowner, or the best judgment of Doug’s employees.
Entries must be received between August 31, 2018 12 am and December 31st, 2018 12 am.
*Rules and Regulations:
- The winner will be posted online at https://www.calldougs.com/
oldest-furnace-contest/ by January 21st 2019.
- The winning entry will receive: a New 14 SEER Complete Comfort System Gas or Electric Configuration with new programmable thermostat. Ductwork not included.
- The winning entry will be responsible for: Installation from Doug’s, permit fees, taxes, duct system modifications (if necessary), any hazardous material removal and abatement (e.g., asbestos, mold, etc.), and any improvements needed to bring the installation in compliance with existing building and mechanical codes (any applicable costs will be discussed beforehand). Standard base installation without add-ons is $1900. This does not include any ducting.
- The winning entry will agree to allow Doug’s to use images and likenesses of the old and new furnace and homeowners and the homeowners’ name in promotional material.
- The winner will provide Doug’s with 12 months of electric bill information prior to the replacement, 12 months of electric bill information following the installation, and release Doug’s to share this information with the public.
- Entrants agree to receive newsletters and other information from Doug’s from time to time. Doug’s lists or customer information will not be shared with other companies. Entrants can remove themselves from any subscription lists at any time by notifying Doug’s by mail, phone, through the Doug’s website, or by email of their desire to be removed from any lists.
- Entrants agree to hold Doug’s, its owners, officers, agents, and employees harmless for any injuries, loss, or damages related to the contest or installation of stated above products.
- Prize is non-transferable and may not be redeemed for cash.
- No entry fee or purchase is required.
- Employees of Doug’s and their family members are not eligible.